Welcome to Windsor Veterinary Clinic
Your Veterinarian in Windsor,
To all of our wonderfully supportive clients, thank you for your patience as we have tried to navigate this pandemic with everyone’s safety in mind. We are thrilled to announce that starting tomorrow, June 1st, we will start allowing people back into the clinic! Please be mindful of the following guidelines:
1. Clients are asked to come in or text 207-458-7151 to check in prior to bringing their pet into the office. If there is a wait, they may be given a pager that will let them know when they are ready to be seen.
2. Those who are NOT vaccinated for Covid-19 must remain masked while in the building. Those fully vaccinated for Covid-19 are not required to wear masks.
3. Any client may request that the doctor and staff wear masks during their appointment, regardless of vaccination status, and they will happily do so.
4. One client is allowed in the exam room with each appointment.
5. Time spent in the exam room will be limited to no more than 15 minutes whenever possible.
6. Social distancing is expected while in our waiting room. Clients should consider waiting in their vehicle while waiting for lab results, etc. Pagers can be provided to assist with communication as needed.
7. We will happily provide curbside appointments upon request at the time of the visit.
8. If there is any question about personal health status, for the well-being of all staff and clientele, curbside service should be requested.
9. Technician appointments will continue to be a curbside service.
Friendly, High Quality Veterinary Service in a Country Setting
The staff at the Windsor Veterinary Clinic welcome you and your pets to our well-equipped facility. Our country location allows us to provide quality veterinary care in a friendly, comfortable environment.
New Patients Are Always Welcome!
The clinic is located on Route 32, convenient to Augusta, Waterville, and many surrounding communities. We invite you to come in to meet the staff and get to know us, and of course we appreciate your trust in us to care for your small animal family members.
We are happy to offer a number of resources that enable you to learn about how to take better care of your pets. Please feel free to browse our site, particularly the informational articles. The best veterinary care for animals is ongoing nutrition and problem prevention, so becoming knowledgeable about preventative pet care is essential to the ongoing success of your animal’s health. If you have any questions, call (207) 445-2373 or email us and we'll promptly get back to you. Our office is very easy to get to -- and you can find directions on our Contact Us page! We also welcome you to subscribe to our newsletter, which is created especially for our clients.
Our emphasis is on providing high quality veterinary service to our clients and patients.
For the health and safety of your pets and family, we recommend monthly deworming for all pets.
Erika Matthies Praul, D.V.M
Darryl S. Praul, D.V.M
Windsor Veterinarian | Windsor Veterinary Clinic | (207) 445-2373
736 Ridge Road
Windsor, ME 04363